UPDATE: Nevada Bill to Allow Military Vehicle Titling Passes Legislature; Moves to Governor
DON’T DELAY! Please contact Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak to request support for S.B. 356:
You may use the following points in your message:
- S.B. 356 allows for the titling and registration of “retired military vehicles.”
- S.B. 356 authorizes the design and production of a specialty plate for these vehicles.
- S.B. 356 recognizes the important historical and patriotic purpose of these vehicles.
- S.B. 356 acknowledges that government surplus (former military) vehicles are becoming valued collectors’ items among the automotive community.
- S.B. 356 would bring the state in line with others that are moving to allow former military vehicles similar accommodations as those available to civilian vehicles.
Overview: Legislation (S.B. 356) has been introduced to allow for the titling and registration of retired military vehicles. Currently, retired military vehicles are not able to be titled or registered for use on highways in the state. The bill passed the legislature and now moves to Governor Steve Sisolak for approval.