SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• 6th Annual Collector Car Appreciation Day to be Celebrated July 10, 2015
• Virginia House Bill to Exempt Antique Vehicles from Exhaust System Restrictions to be Considered on Monday, January 26, 2015
• Virginia Bill to Allow Single License Plate for Certain Motor Vehicles to be Considered by House Transportation Subcommittee on Monday January 26, 2015
• Maryland Bills to Provide for Single License Plate to be Considered on Feb. 5, 2015
• Virginia Bill to Exempt Some Antique Vehicles from Exhaust System Restrictions Amended and Approved by Committee; Moves to Full Senate
• Wyoming Bill to Provide Single License Plate Approved by Committee; Moves to Full House
• Bill Reintroduced to Protect West Virginia Hobbyists from Unfair Exhaust Noise Citations
• Kentucky Reintroduces Bill to Assess Motor Vehicles for Property Tax
• Nebraska Introduces Bill to Provide Single License Plate for Certain Motor Vehicles
>> READ MORE ALERTS
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: