SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• 6th Annual Collector Car Appreciation Day to be Celebrated July 10, 2015
• Wyoming Bill to Provide Single License Plate Signed Into Law
• West Virginia Bill Sets Limit on Property Taxes Paid on Antique Motor Vehicles
• New Mexico Introduces Bill to Ease Titling and Registration of Replica Cars
• Legislation Would Limit President’s Power to Designate National Monuments
• Federal Legislation Would Require Study of Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle Rule
• New Hampshire Introduces Legislation to Exempt Older/Historically Significant Cars From Emissions Test Requirements
• North Dakota Bill to Further Restrict Vehicle Modifications Approved by Senate; Moves to House
• West Virginia Introduces Resolution Designating West Virginia “COLLECTOR CAR APPRECIATION DAY”
• Kentucky Bill to Assess Motor Vehicles for Property Tax Approved by House; Moves to Senate
• Pennsylvania Proposes Elimination of Ethanol Requirement in Gasoline
>> READ MORE ALERTS
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: