SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• SAN SECURES U.S. SENATE RESOLUTION DESIGNATING JULY 10th AS “COLLECTOR CAR APPRECIATION DAY”
• Hawaii Bill to Eliminate Ethanol in Gasoline Signed Into Law
• West Virginia Governor Proclaims July 10, 2015 as “COLLECTOR CAR APPRECIATION DAY”
• Congressional Legislation Would Allow Hobbyists to Purchase Turn-Key Replica Cars
• Connecticut Bill to Require Warranty Disclosure Signed Into Law
• Nevada Bill to Restrict Hobby Car Registration Vetoed by Governor
• Vermont Bill to Provide Titles for Exempted Vehicles Signed Into Law
• Connecticut Bill to Revise Property Tax Evaluation for Older Cars Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• Nebraska Bill to Provide Single License Plate Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• U.S. Congress Introduces Bill to Reform Ethanol Mandate
>> READ MORE ALERTS
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: