SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• Is Your Elected Official a Cosponsor of the RPM Act? Find Out!
• 7th Annual Collector Car Appreciation Day to be Celebrated July 8, 2016
• REPLICA CARS: New Federal Law Provides Hobbyists with More Choices
• Michigan Bill to Facilitate Motorized Access to Forest Roads Moves to Senate Floor
• UPDATE: Maryland Bill to Revise Historic Vehicle Registration Requirements Signed Into Law
• UPDATE: Amended California Bill to Exempt Pre-1981 Vehicles from Emissions Inspections to be Considered by Appropriations Committee on Friday, May 27, 2016
• UPDATE: Vermont Bill to Penalize Some Aftermarket Exhaust Systems Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• California Bill to Expand Eligibility for Year of Manufacture License Plates Moves to Full Senate
• UPDATE: Missouri Legislation Dies for the Year as Legislature Adjourns
• New Jersey Bill to Provide Window Stickers to Vehicles Exempt From Inspections Approved by Committee
• UPDATE: Hawaii Legislation Dies for the Year as Legislature Adjourns
• UPDATE: Iowa Single Plate Legislation Dies for the Year as Legislature Adjourns
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: