SEMA Action Network (SAN): IGNITED WE STAND!
• 6th Annual Collector Car Appreciation Day to be Celebrated July 10, 2015
• Vermont Bill to Provide Titles for Exempted Vehicles Amended and Approved by House; Sent to Senate for Concurrence
• Texas Bill to Eliminate Ethanol in Gasoline to be Considered on Wednesday, April 29, 2015
• Missouri Bill to Tax Cars for Miles Traveled to be Considered in Committee on April 28, 2015
• Tennessee Legislature Adjourns Without Approving Bill to Exempt Newer Cars From Emissions Inspection
• Idaho Bill to Increase Registration Fees Signed Into Law
• Maryland Bill to Allow Single License Plate for Hobby Cars Goes To Governor
• Maryland Bills to Increase Age Requirement for Historic Vehicles Dies as Legislature Adjourns
• Nevada Bill to Restrict Classic Vehicle Registration Approved by Committee; Moves to Full Assembly
• Province of Nova Scotia Proclaims July 2015 as “AUTOMOTIVE HERITAGE MONTH”
• New Hampshire Bill to Include Older Trucks as Antiques Approved by Senate; Moves to Governor
>> READ MORE ALERTS
The future of our prized cars and trucks is being threatened! Add your voice to our growing U.S. and Canadian forces united to advance our automotive freedoms. SAN members defend the hobby by responding to timely e-mail updates on vehicle-related legislation and regulations. No fees. No SPAM. No obligations. Great strength comes with great numbers. Can we count on you to help preserve the classics of today and tomorrow?
GET INVOLVED TODAY: